Bloom Boutique Instagram Competition – Terms and Conditions
14th January, 2020
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- To qualify for entry into the competition comment on the competition post to tag a friend and make sure you are following both @InterfloraUK and @BloomBoutique_UK. There is no limit to entries per person.
- The competition opens at 9am on Wednesday 15th January 2020 and will close at midnight on Sunday 19th January 2020. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- The prize is our Pomegranate Punch Hand-tied, plus a Bloom Boutique Personalised Birth Flower Necklace.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random from all entries on Monday 20th January 2020 and contacted via Instagram.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Instagram.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.