Interflora Instagram Christmas Competitions - Terms and Conditions 2020
9th December, 2020
Interflora Instagram Competitions Terms and Conditions 2020
- Open to UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoters, associates or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entries open at 9am on 1st, 8th and 15th December 2020 and close at 23:59 on 6th, 13th and 20th December 2020.
- Entry via the @InterfloraUK Instagram page only. Simply comment on promotional posts tagging a friend and follow the @InterfloraUK Instagram account.
- Entries are not limited to one per person.
- There are 3 prizes available – an Interflora Florist’s Choice Bouquet worth £60, with delivery to one mainland address in the UK.
- UK entrant’s participation is online via Interflora’s Instagram page only. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winners will be drawn at random on 7th, 14th and 21st December 2020 and will be notified within five days of draw date.
- Prizes will be sent out within seven days following receipt of the winner’s details.
- There are no cash alternatives, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If the prize winner has not responded to notification within five days, they will forfeit their prize.
- Winner may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any social media site entries to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
- This competition is run by Interflora UK, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.