Win The Friendship Cure and Friendship Flowers - Terms and Conditions
1st October, 2020
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or more, excluding employees and members of Interflora British Unit, any of its subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To qualify for entry to the competition, simply submit your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Friday 9th October 2020.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 14th October 2020.
- There can only be 5 winners.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be entered in the prize draw.
- The winners will be selected at random by an independent person and notified by email by 5pm Wednesday 14th October 2020.
- All competition winners will be required to confirm their name, address and a contact telephone number to enable the prize to be awarded.
- In the unfortunate event of any prize winner failing to notify us of their details by 5pm Friday 16th October 2020 the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
- The prize is a Florist Choice Hand-tied Bouquet worth £40, and a copy of The Friendship Cure by Kate Leaver worth £9.99.
- Delivery is available in UK, however, some restrictions may apply.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
- This competition is run by Interflora British Unit.