Sending Flowers to Poland
We are there for you when you can't be there in person, celebrate their life and pay your respects with our international delivery service.
- Professionally arranged by a local florist
- Beautifully presented and delivered by hand
- Your personal message accompanies your tribute
- White roses as an expression of the purest and most sincere feelings and black organza as symbol of grief
- Please provide the name of the deceased, name of the funeral home, cemetery or crematorium, the service time and a contact telephone number for a family member or funeral home in the delivery instructions field within the checkout
On rare occasions, the local expert florist will use alternative stems to ensure they deliver the very best gift they can.