Choose from one of the following options:
Interflora Customer Contact Centre
Use of 03 Numbers - Charges
Our Trade Marks
My Account service - terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for Membership of Interflora Gold
- All products as depicted on this website (may vary from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the UK, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man - or as otherwise directed. Certain product ranges are available in selected delivery areas only.
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact the Customer Contact Centre.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- We are unable to offer Finishing Touch items with products ordered from selected ranges, this will be made clear when placing your order.
- Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Prices listed within the Interflora Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form.
- Prices include VAT for deliveries within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Interflora Delivery.
- Product prices for items requiring delivery outside of the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands exclude transmission or delivery charges.
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards, other than Diners, department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time.
- By clicking on the 'Pay Now' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Interflora Ireland Site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of sixteen (16) years.
- Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, and a charge of 8.00 will be applicable within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Interflora you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas - where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- We will advise you of the first available delivery date for your chosen item when you place your order.
- Delivery Services - Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services. Please note some services are subject to availability. We will advise you of services available at the time of placing your order:
- Same day delivery is at a charge of 11.00 (except where noted). The service is offered to orders for selected delivery locations within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Next day and future delivery is at a charge of 8.00 (except where noted). The service is offered to orders for selected delivery locations within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date - you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date or during the delivery period, you acknowledge that actual delivery will be via a local florist. In very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible, in such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or reimburse your payment in full in accordance with clause 1.5 above.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that some products are unsuitable for delivery to Funeral Directors, Hospitals, airports or ships, please contact Inteflora Customer Contact Centre for further information.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
- In respect of orders outside the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, delivery shall be made as soon as is reasonably practicable, but you acknowledge that delivery on the intended delivery date, particularly in respect of orders received for same day delivery or for Sundays and Public Holidays, cannot be guaranteed.
- It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process for items ordered from the 'Sympathy' & 'Funeral' product ranges. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least two working days prior to the preferred delivery time.
- Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices.
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be despatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- Couriers cannot deliver to a University Campus, as generally there is no access beyond Security / Reception areas.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, subject to clause 2 (below), by calling 01 686 9394 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively you can cancel your order, subject to clause 2, by filling in the customer feedback form on our contact us page. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for: (i) perishable goods once your order has been dispatched; or (ii) customised goods if as at the time you seek to cancel, the customisation process has begun.
- In respect of non perishable non-customised goods you may cancel your order from the point at which you place your order until 14 calendar days after you have received your goods. If you exercise your right to cancel, you will be responsible for costs of returning the goods which must be returned within 14 calendar days of cancelling. You are not entitled to reimbursement of costs for enhanced delivery. Interflora have the right to deduct an amount for diminished value of goods.
- In the event that goods are to be returned please return them to: Customer Services Department, Interflora British Unit , Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB and you will receive a full refund, subject to clause 6.3. In the event that goods purchased from a florist need to be returned, these should be returned to the premises of the florist delivering the goods.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Interflora Customer Contact Centre
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Interflora Service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
Our Customer Contact Centre is available from 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am until 5pm on Saturday.
Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we'll do all we can to put the situation right, or, if you prefer, give you your money back.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 01 686 9394
- By fax: +44 (0) 1529 413 886
- By post: Customer Contact Centre, Interflora British Unit, Interflora House, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service impossible or impractical.
- Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the products.
- Subject to clause 7.2(a) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- Interflora understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.
- Interflora.ie discount voucher codes (also abbreviated to 'Voucher codes') can only be used against purchases made on interflora.ie for delivery to UK & Ireland addresses only (or Ireland addresses only in some cases). Please note we are unable to accept Interflora Gift Vouchers or Flora-Cheques on interflora.ie
- Voucher codes must be entered in the relevant section of the order process on interflora.ie. We are unable to apply a discount to orders already placed.
- Voucher codes are usually restricted to one use per customer and should not be passed on to additional recipients.
- Voucher codes may also be set to a maximum number of redemptions - if we are not able to accept the discount code you have entered it will be because the code has expired or maximum redemption level for promotion exceeded. We will advise you accordingly in the order process and the discount will not be applied.
- Selected voucher codes may be restricted for use against specified products - where possible, details of any restrictions will be communicated at the point where we promote the voucher code to you.
- Voucher codes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Where the voucher code entitles you to a percentage discount, the discount will not be applied to the delivery charge ('delivery' includes additional delivery services, which are charged in conjunction with Interflora Delivery, for example 'AM/PM delivery' charge)
- Where the voucher code entitles you to a free delivery offer, this will be for Interflora IE standard next day delivery charge (7.95). Certain delivery dates however incur additional charges, such as delivery on Sunday's or Bank Holiday's etc.
- Voucher codes may be withdrawn, or suspended without notice for any reason. We will advise you within the order process if we cannot accept the discount code you have entered.
- We cannot be held responsible for non-availability of interflora.ie which may prevent use of Voucher codes.
- Interflora discount voucher codes are not valid when purchasing Interflora Gift Cards, but can be used in conjunction with an Interflora Gift Card to make a purchase on www.interflora.ie.
- Interflora discount voucher codes are not valid when purchasing Interflora Gold.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Interflora Ireland Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Interflora Service or Interflora Ireland Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Interflora Ireland Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of 03 Numbers
- Calls to 03 numbers are at national call rate.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Interflora British Unit. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Interflora British Unit. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any purpose
Our Trade Marks
- The word mark 'Interflora' is a registered trade mark owned by Interflora, Inc. in the United States. The Mercury Emblem is also a registered trade mark owned by FTD in the United States. These trade marks protect Interflora's identity as the world's most trusted brand for flower and gift delivery. Interflora British Unit has licences to use both trade marks and we are very proactive in protecting our famous brand. We actively monitor use of the trade marks by third parties. In order to protect the integrity of our brand, the trade mark 'Interflora' must always be used as an adjective, in a capitalised form. It must not be used as a generic term, a noun or a common verb. Any use of the 'Interflora' trade mark should be accompanied by an acknowledgement that the word is a registered trade mark of Interflora, Inc.
My Account service - terms and conditions
- The Interflora.co.uk My Account Service is provided as a complimentary feature by Interflora British Unit ('Interflora') for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. In order to provide the Service, we will hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purposes of providing the Service.
- To register with the Service you must be over eighteen years of age.
- When you register with the Service you will be required to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. Should you forget your password, please use the password reminder service (this option can be found adjacent to the My Account login box).
- If Interflora has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service or site, we may require you to change your password, or may suspend use of the Service.
- You must ensure that the details you provide on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You can update the details you have given us at any time by going to the 'About Me' Personal Profile section of My Account. This will ensure that the Service we provide is accurate and up to date.
- Use of the Service is intended to assist with purchases to be made via the site. The Service must not be used for the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Interflora reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Site, or to remove material already posted on the Site.
- Whilst we take every reasonable precaution and care in relation to the Service, we do not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this Service, and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice. We do not warrant that use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Whilst every effort is made to ensure reminder emails set up on your account are processed and delivered as requested, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of these messages. Your use of the Service is done so entirely at your own risk and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Service.
- Your access to the Site and Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for routine maintenance.
- We have obligations in relation to your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. Some of the information you provide may be "sensitive" information under the Act (i.e. information on "delicate" matters, including race, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexuality etc). By registering for the Service and providing your details, you agree to us using information in the way set out above. Where you provide information about other people (for example their date of birth, or their address) you also confirm that have the consent of these people to provide us with that information.
Terms and Conditions for Membership of Interflora Gold
- The published price of Membership may be varied at any time without notice.
- Membership is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
- Customers must have a registered Interflora My Account to become a Member of Interflora Gold.
- Membership entitles the Customer to free standard delivery or a discount equal to the value of Interflora standard delivery (See Delivery 1.) against a premium delivery option (examples of premium delivery options are Christmas Eve, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, AM/PM, Same Day and International).
- Interflora Gold can be used when making purchases of any type of delivery service for which a charge is made. The value of the discount applied will not exceed the value of the delivery service purchased. Interflora Gold discounts will not apply to purchases of free delivery or delivery inclusive products.
- Interflora Gold is available for use when making purchases for delivery to Irish and overseas addresses only.
- The Interflora Gold discount is only valid for purchases made on Interflora.ie and the telesales channel.
- There is no limit on how many times membership is used within the twelve month period.
It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that Interflora Gold is used in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach may result in the termination of membership without refund.
- Customers can cancel their membership within 7 days of purchase. A full refund of the membership fee will be given provided that no eligible purchases using the service have been made.
- Interflora reserves the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion and without prior notice. You will be informed of any significant changes to these terms and conditions.
- All other Interflora terms and conditions apply.
- Interflora Gold is for personal use only and is not available for customers who purchase goods for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
- Membership is limited to one per customer.
- Membership can be renewed up to one month before expiry of the twelve month period.
Interfloras social media sites are defined as the following channels:
- Posting on Interfloras Social Media Sites or Blog
- You must be aged 18 or over to post to an Interflora social media site.
- By posting to an Interflora social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments.
- Materials that contain confidential material or violate a third partys right of privacy
- Any photos or comments that include or depict profanity, pornography, threats, hate speech, incite violence,, personal attacks, illegal statements or unsafe practices
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to, customers, clients, Interflora employees, member florists, suppliers, partners or other community members.
- Unauthorised commercial communications (spam).
- Viruses or other malicious codes
- By posting to an Interflora social media site, you agree to be respectful to other community members as well as Interfloras community management team.
- Content Moderation
- Interflora reserves the right to moderate content posted on its social media sites.
- Interflora reserves the right to remove or report any posts which could be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
- Any threats made against individuals or property will be reported to the police.
- Privacy Protection
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of anothers privacy.
- Content and Copyright
- Interflora assumes no liability for errors or omissions in any material on Interflora social media sites.
- For any content you post on Interfloras social media sites, you warrant that it is your own original work or if it is covered by intellectual property rights owned by third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights to that third party content and specifically grant to Interflora a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, moral rights and any other IP rights with respect to any such content you provide.
- Social Media Complaints Policy
- Interflora welcomes feedback about its products and services. If you contact us about a complaint on Interfloras social media sites, you will be responded to by a member of the online customer service team who will endeavour to reply to and resolve your complaint in a timely manner in accordance with Interfloras Customer Services Policy.
- Interflora has a zero tolerance approach to customers who use abusive or threatening language and will take action to protect its online customer service team including removing offensive posts and reporting the user to the appropriate social media platforms and, if deemed necessary, the police.
- Between the hours of 8am and 8pm Interflora will always endeavour to respond to your complaint within 30 minutes of posting. Outside of these hours and during busy trading periods such as Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day please allow up to 24 hours for a response.