User Generated Content License Terms and Conditions
2. Interflora British Unit, trading as Interflora and Flying Flowers (“Interflora”) may want to redisplay any image/video/reel (“Content”) you post on sites such as Facebook ,TikTok, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Media”) which a hashtag which is related to Interflora. Images are reviewed and chosen by Interflora prior to requesting permission to use your Content. If you agree to let us use the Content on the terms described below, we ask you to respond by posting #YesInterfloraUK or #YesFlyingFlowers to the Interflora comment on your social media account. Then, if we love your post, we will display it on the Interflora Website(s), email, Social Media channels and direct marketing to help other visitors see our latest products.
3. By posting an image and using a hashtag which is related to Interflora, you confirm that you own the copyright in the post. By replying #YesInterfloraUK or #YesFlyingFlowers to the Interflora comment on your post you are granting Interflora and its parent company and / or related entities a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, sub-licensable, assignable and perpetual right and licence to use, edit, modify, copy and crop, show, publish and distribute your Content, image, name, likeness or any other hashtags which relate to Interflora for any communication, marketing, advertising, commercial and promotional purposes on the Interflora Website(s), email, Social Media channels and direct marketing. You confirm and acknowledge that:
- you are at least 18 years of age, or, have permission of a parent or guardian to agree to these license terms;
- you shall be fully responsible for the content of all imaged posted;
- the content is your original creation and not copied from anyone else, or, that you have obtained all rights necessary to allow us to use your Content;
- you warrant that the Content does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
- any images posted using a hashtag which is related to Interflora shall, if used, be available to anyone with access to our UK Website(s), Social Media sites and consumers registered for direct marketing;
- Interflora shall have the sole discretion to choose the images it wishes to use and shall not be obliged to use any image posted which uses a hashtag related to Interflora;
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, waive any moral rights you may have in the Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the copyright holder and/or creator of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content;
- you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content in any Interflora media.
Interflora does not permit the posting of images which contain personal or confidential information about you or anyone else who appears in the post. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, mobile or telephone numbers or home addresses. If you think a post includes confidential or personal information, please do not post it. Please do not post images which you do not have the requisite consent to post, for example, please do not post images of a child or children unless you are the parent and / or you have the consent of the child or children’s parents or legal guardians before posting. Please also do not post images which:
- Attack or intimidate another person;
- Invade the privacy of other people;
- Contain content which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of a person’s protected characteristic (including, but not limited to, their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, ethnicity, religious belief, age or disability);
- Contain content or a link to content which is unlawful, defamatory, offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing or knowingly incorrect.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not accept responsibility for any damage, injury or loss whatsoever, suffered by you as a result of the use of the Content by us or any of our affiliated companies. You also understand that by granting us permission to use your Content, you release, acquit and forever discharge Interflora and each of its present, former and future officers, directors shareholders, representatives, employees, partners, principals, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, predecessors, successors, assigns, beneficiaries, heirs, executors insurers and attorneys (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions or proceedings of any kind, and from any and all damages, losses, liabilities, demands, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, relating to or arising out of the use of your Content as contemplated by this license.
5. Interflora cannot know if you change your preferences on any of your Social Media therefore any such changes to the post itself or your account privacy settings will not remove the image from our page. Removal of the Content or the #YesInterfloraUK or #yesFlyingFlowers from the third party platform where you posted it and confirmed your agreement to these license terms will not automatically revoke the license or result in the removal of the Content by Interflora. If you don't want Interflora to use your image, or you change your mind after we have posted it, please email BrandTeam@interflora.co.uk and we'll endeavour to remove your Content from the Interflora Websites or relevant Social Media account within a reasonable timeframe of receipt of your email. You acknowledge that we cannot always remove posts and/or historical use of the Interflora Media for instance where the Content has been used on a newsletter that has already been circulated.
6. If you spot something that you think isn't in keeping with Interflora standards, please report it to us using the relevant 'report it' button or by emailing BrandTeam@interflora.co.uk. We keep all reports completely confidential. If you are not the owner of the post which you are seeking to report then we will take your feedback into consideration but, if the post complies with these terms and conditions, Interflora shall have sole discretion in deciding if the post is removed.
7. Interflora reserves the right to remove any post for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion. Interflora also reserves the right to remove any and all posts by you if you persistently do not comply with these terms and conditions.
9. By responding to our request with the hashtag #yesInterfloraUK or #yesFlyingFlowers (without any conditions or additions), you acknowledge that you have fully read and understood the above information and that you agree to the use of your Content in accordance with these license terms.