Flower delivery in Australia
How to send flowers to Australia
Sending flowers to Australia with Interflora couldn’t be simpler:
- Browse our selection of flowers available for international delivery to Australia.
- Choose your favourite flower arrangement. Pick from cheerful blossoms to brighten up a birthday, a sympathetic spray to let someone know you’re thinking of them, or romantic red roses for your partner overseas.
- Fill in your recipient’s details, including their name, address and phone number.
- Pick a delivery date that suits you and your special someone, as well as any specific delivery instructions.
- Personalise your gift by selecting the occasion and adding a thoughtful message.
- Checkout, pay and let our expert florists take care of the rest.
Unfortunately, not all hospitals or nursing homes permit fresh flowers onto the premises, so be sure to check their regulations before ordering. Ensure that the recipient’s ward and bed number are included if possible as our couriers can only deliver to the front desk.
Unfortunately, same day delivery is not available to Australia due to time differences, but next day delivery is available if you place your order by 9pm (Monday to Friday) or 5pm on a Saturday for Monday delivery.
Australia flower delivery FAQs
Why send flowers to Australia?
There’s always a good reason to send flowers to Australia. Maybe your sister has emigrated and is living with her new husband in Melbourne. Perhaps you miss the best friend in Sydney who you met when you were backpacking. Whether you know someone in Australia who’s going through a hard time, celebrating an important milestone, or who’s simply in your thoughts, send them a stunning flower arrangement from Interflora to show how much you care.
Why choose Interflora for international delivery?
We have a large network of local florists across Australia. When we receive your order our local florists in Australia will prepare your beautiful bouquet and deliver directly to their doorstep. So, you can be confident that your flowers remain fresh and without the extra air miles.
Send flowers often? Our Interflora Premium Pass includes free international same and next day delivery for a whole year, so if you are a keen flower-giver or have friends in many places we have you covered, no matter where they are in the world.