Click & Collect Guide
A quick and convenient way to order a beautiful floral gift - order and pay for your bouquet online and collect from your local Interflora florist for FREE.
Select one of our 'Click and Collect' bouquets.
When choosing your delivery option select 'Click and Collect'. Use our 'Find a Florist' directory to select a local Interflora Florist convenient for your collection.
Complete your order and pay online using our secure payment process. Keep your 'Order Confirmation Number' sent to you on a confirmation email.
Quote your 'Order Confirmation Number' to the Interflora Florist and collect your floral gift for FREE.
Our Click & Collect service is quick & easy...
Whilst we pride ourselves on our outstanding flower delivery service, we also understand that some of our customers would like to collect their beautiful floral gift and deliver it themselves to that special someone.
With a network of over 1800 florists across the UK you can find a local florist in a location convenient for you to collect your floral gift from. Because you have ordered and paid online, all you have to do is pop into your chosen florist, collect your gift and go! No need to wait for the florist to make-up your bouquet or wait in a queue. So if you are in a rush or on your way to visit someone, we hope our Click and Collect service will help you get there quicker, but most importantly delight that someone special when you personally deliver your beautiful floral gift.
Terms & Conditions of Click & Collect
- A selected range of products are available for the Click & Collect service and these products are clearly identified on the website.
- Available only at participating Interflora florist shops.
- When ordering a product using this service you will be asked to select the florist shop from which you will collect your order.
- When ordering we will use all reasonable endeavours to make you aware of the opening hours of your chosen collection point, however we cannot accept liability for the accuracy of this information, we therefore recommend you contact the florist from whom you will be collecting your order from once your order is placed to double check opening hours before planning your journey to collect your order - the florists contact details are confirmed to you following order placement.
- At the time of placing your order you will be advised of the earliest collection time available for your order.
- When ordering you will be asked to specify the date and in some instances a time you wish to collect your order. Due to the perishable nature of our products please ensure you collect your order no later than 24 hours after the collection date/time you specified.
- If for any reason we are unable to prepare the item you have ordered for collection on the requested date/or at the requested time we will attempt to contact you in advance of your chosen collection date/time to advise you and either re-arrange collection or cancel the order.
- Due to the bespoke, perishable nature of our products, we are unable to refund or offer replacement products for orders which you fail to collect.
- When collecting your order, please ensure you have a copy of your order confirmation email (stating order number) with you together with a piece of personal identification (i.e. driving licence) as we may ask for these as proof of identity when you collect your order.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your Click & Collect order, please contact Interflora Customer Services on 0844 453 3700 and select option 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date for cancellation/amendment to be processed.
- Cut off times for this service may vary at busy times e.g. Christmas, Valentine's, Mother's Day.
- There is no charge for the Click & Collect Service.
- This service is only available via interflora.co.uk.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend availability of this service from time to time.