Flower delivery in Cyprus
How to send flowers to Cyprus
Send flowers to Cyprus in 6 simple steps:
- Select Cyprus as the destination for your international flower delivery.
- Browse through our selection of beautiful flowers, and select the ones you love the most.
- Once you’ve found the perfect bunch, enter your recipient’s name, contact number, and delivery address.
- Select the date you’d like your flowers to be delivered and leave any delivery instructions.
- Personalise your selection by selecting the occasion they are for and writing your thoughtful message.
- Review your order and follow the checkout instructions. Our experienced florists will be on hand to carefully craft your order.
Enjoy same-day delivery when you place your order before 10am on a weekday and by 8am on Saturdays. If you’re sending your flowers for a funeral, please let us know the name of the deceased, the delivery address of the family member or funeral home, the service time, and provide a phone number.
Cyprus flower delivery FAQs
Why send flowers to Cyprus?
Whether you want to put a smile on the face of a loved one or have something important to celebrate, do it with a flower delivery to Cyprus. Send a blossoming bouquet to a friend or family member to celebrate the arrival of Easter. Order a seasonal flower arrangement in time for the Paphos flower festival in May. No matter who you’re sending your flowers to, never miss an occasion again with Interflora’s international delivery service.
Why should I order flowers internationally with Interflora?
We have a large network of local florists across Cyprus. When we receive your order our local florists in Cyprus will prepare your beautiful bouquet and deliver directly to their doorstep. So, you can be confident that your flowers remain fresh and without the extra air miles.
Often send flowers abroad? Enjoy unlimited free international delivery with our Interflora Premium Delivery Pass.