Flower delivery in Denmark
How to send flowers to Denmark
To send flowers to Denmark, follow these quick steps:
- Click international delivery and select Denmark as the destination.
- Discover our fantastic range of flowers that are available for international delivery to Denmark, and find your perfect bunch.
- Enter the contact number, name, and delivery address of your recipient.
- Choose when you’d like your flowers to be delivered, along with any delivery instructions.
- Add a personal touch by writing your own message to be delivered with the flowers, and let us know the special occasion.
- Once you’re happy, head to the checkout, and our specialist team of local florists will lovingly assemble your arrangement.
For same-day delivery, please ensure you place your order by 1pm. For same-day Saturday deliveries, please place your order by 9am. Please note, we're unable to deliver on Saturday afternoons or Sundays.
Denmark flower delivery FAQs
Why send flowers to Denmark?
Flowers genuinely have the power to make someone feel special, even when you can’t be there in person. Have your Mother’s Day flowers delivered to Denmark to let her know you’re always thinking about her. Why not gift a friend a brightly coloured bouquet to coincide with the Tivoli Friheden flower festival in July? With same-day delivery and a dedicated team of local florists, sending flowers to Denmark is easy with Interflora.
Why should I order flowers internationally with Interflora?
We have a large network of local florists across Denmark. Order your flowers on our website and our local florists in Denmark will prepare your beautiful bouquet and deliver directly to their doorstep. So, you can be confident that your flowers remain fresh and without the extra air miles.
Often send flowers abroad? Enjoy unlimited free international delivery with our Interflora Premium Delivery Pass.