Send flowers to Lithuania
How to send flowers to Lithuania
Sending flowers to Lithuania is simple with Interflora. You can place your order from the UK or Ireland, where it will be sent to one of our expert local florists for completion and delivery. As all flowers are sourced locally, you can rest assured that your thoughtful gift will be as fresh as possible and last a long time. You will also be helping to protect the environment, as sourcing locally means no carbon footprint! Here’s what you need to do to send flowers to Lithuania:
- Browse a collection of fresh floral bouquets, plants, and gifts online from the comfort of your own home.
- Click on your chosen gift to add it to your basket.
- Use the form to provide us with the receipient’s first and last names, contact number, and address, which you can search for on-site using their postcode. If you have an account with us, you can start an address book to make the process faster next time you send flowers
- Enter the date you’d like your gift to be delivered.
- Now you have the option to to personalise your gift by adding a message.
- Once you’ve filled in all the information, you will be taken to the secure payment portal
Our expert local florists will begin arranging your bouquet and deliver the freshest flowers on your chosen delivery date.
You can have flowers delivered to Lithuania to most locations, including hospitals, hotels and ships. However, we cannot deliver to prisons or military bases. We can deliver wreaths or funeral sprays to the church, home or cemetery provided this has been confirmed by the family of the deceased.
For same-day delivery, be sure to order your flowers before 12pm on a weekday. If you would like your gift delivered on a Saturday, please place your order before 5:30 pm on Friday. We cannot deliver to Lithuania on Sundays or on legal holidays.
Why send flowers to Lithuania?
Sending flowers to Lithuania is the perfect way to connect with loved ones that you can’t be with in person. Whether you’re conveying sympathy, expressing your love, celebrating an important event or just trying to make someone smile, with flower deliveries to Lithuania you can get your message across.
Why should I order flowers internationally with Interflora?
Interflora works with a large network of florists across Lithuania. They source and prepare flowers locally for the freshest bouquets and hand-deliver them to your recipients once we receive your order. You can be assured that your gift will arrive in the best possible condition, last longer, and come without additional air miles.
Often send flowers abroad? Enjoy unlimited free international delivery with our Interflora Premium Delivery Pass.