Send flowers to Vietnam
How to send flowers to Vietnam
It’s easy to order flower delivery to Vietnam with Interflora. Follow these steps, and you’ll be sending beautiful flowers internationally in no time.
- Browse our available flowers delivered to Vietnam.
- Choose the flowers that you’d like to gift to your loved one.
- Most importantly, enter your recipient’s details, including their name, address and contact number, so your bouquet is delivered to the right person.
- Choose a delivery date and outline any specific delivery instructions.
- Add a thoughtful message to customise your gift.
- Then head to checkout, enter your payment details and leave the rest to our expert florists.
Although you’re ordering your flowers from the UK or Ireland, don’t forget that all flowers are locally sourced by our network of florists in Vietnam, meaning they’ll be as fresh as possible. This also reduces your fabulous flowers’ environmental footprint.
If you want to send flowers to Vietnam for a family member in hospital, check with the individual hospital to see if they allow it. If they do, make sure to enter your recipient’s full name and the full address of the hospital, including the specific ward location of your loved one.
Why send flowers to Vietnam?
You can send flowers to Vietnam for a whole assortment of occasions. Choose bright orchids for birthdays, exquisite red roses for anniversaries, or even a funeral wreath to express your heartfelt condolences.
Why should I order flowers internationally with Interflora?
We have a wonderful team of local florists across beautiful Vietnam. When you click send on your order, our expert team in Vietnam will lovingly prepare your lovely bunch of flowers and send it to your recipient’s doorstep. So, don’t worry. Your flowers will arrive fresh – without the extra air miles.
Often send flowers abroad? Enjoy unlimited free international delivery with our Interflora Premium Delivery Pass.