Easy ways to be more mindful
This Mental Health Awareness Week we're sharing our Mindfloral series, exclusive to IGTV, to help inspire you to take time out of your daily routine and just focus your thoughts and feelings in the present moment.
Whether it's getting out in the garden, arranging flowers, eating well, getting a good night’s sleep, practicing yoga, or watching very cute puppies play together, we've teamed up with an expert in an area which will help us all to be a little more mindful.
So before you put the phone down, head over to our IGTV and check out our Mindfloral series;
- First up, our award-winning florist, Charlotte, out in the garden taking in the scents, colours and textures - Mindfloral: Flower Picking
- Next in the series, our yoga expert, Emily, talks about why connecting our body and mind can help us to experience being present in the moment - Mindfloral: Yoga
- If you love puppies, this is the video for you! 1:23 minutes of cuteness this way - Mindfloral: Puppies
- Allotment owner, Kirsty, tells us how gardening therapy helped with her wellbeing - Mindfloral: Gardening
- Nutritionist Amanda explains how we can boost our health by using the most natural elements - Mindfloral: Nutrition
- Our award-winning florist, Charlotte, talks all about how flower arranging can be the perfect activity to practice mindfulness - Mindfloral: Flower Arranging
- Amanda rells us how meditation can help to increase our focus and bring awareness to the present moment - Mindfloral: Meditation
- A cluttered house can lead to a cluttered mind, so listen to Rachel's top tips on organising your home - Mindfloral: Declutter
- The quality of our sleep affects our wellbeing, so a peaceful night's rest is very important. Amanda shares her top tips for a better night's sleep - Mindfloral: Sleep
We hope you love the series and manage to take some time for you!