Interflora - The flower experts
shopping basket

Total: £   
checkout
Interflora Help
Allergy & Product Information
Natural toxins in some flowers and plants make them harmful if eaten by humans or animals. Do not place flowers directly on to a polished surface as they may scratch or stain - use a protective mat. Certain products may scratch or stain. Wash hands after handling flowers and plants. The following provides more specific information:
FLOWER / PLANT FURTHER INFORMATION
Alstroemeria Alstroemeria may cause a skin allergy
Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum may cause a skin allergy
Hedera Hedera may cause skin allergy
Hyacinth Hyacinth may cause skin allergy / irritant
Lilies Lily pollen may stain
Lilies can be poisonous to cats and other pets
Red Oak Leaf Contains a dyed product
Roses
(floral and plants)
Rose may have sharp thorns
Snowed Pine Cones Contains dyed/glittered product.
These are a non-floral decoration. This is not a toy and may be a choking hazard and must be kept out of reach of babies and small children.
Floral Picks
(Natural Pine Cone Picks, Pine Cone Picks & Snow Cone Picks)
Contains dyed/glittered product.
This is not a toy and may be a choking hazard and must be kept out of reach of babies and small children.
Poinsettia plant The sap may cause a skin allergy Caution – skin and eye irritant
Poinsettia and Amaryllis plants These plants are harmful if eaten
Anthurium plant and Hyacinth plants This plant is harmful if eaten Caution – skin and eye irritant.
Spathiphyllum This plant is harmful if eaten Caution – skin and eye irritant Dyed or sprayed products Certain products may be dyed or sprayed which may stain.