Cocktail Masterclass Competition - Terms and Conditions
23rd July, 2018
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- To qualify for entry into the competition comment on Interflora- the flower experts’ post and tag your cocktail squad.
- The competition opens at 8am on Monday 23rd July 2018 and will close at midnight on Monday 30th July 2018. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- The prize is a cocktail masterclass for 3 people on Saturday 18th August, 9:30am-2pm, at Harvey Nicols, Fifth Floor Bar, 109-125 Knightsbridge, London. Prize includes breakfast, cocktail making masterclass including three cocktails tastings, and a two course lunch. Full details can be found here > https://billetto.co.uk/en/e/cocktail-masterclass-uk-tickets-257726. Please note, anyone attending the cocktail masterclass must be aged 18 or over. ID may be required on the day. Travel is not included. Any additional expenses occurred to be settled by the competition winner.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random from all entries on Tuesday 31st July 2018 and contacted via Facebook.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Facebook.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.