#12DaysofGiftmas Instagram Competition - Terms and Conditions
25th November, 2019
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- To qualify for entry into Interflora's '12 Days of Giftmas' competition comment on @InterfloraUK’s post with the emoji stated and make sure you are following both @InterfloraUK and the Brand Partner stated in the caption. There is no limit to entries per person.
- This activity consists of 12 competitions. The first competition opens at 7am on Saturday 30th November 2019 and the final competition will close at midnight on Monday 23rd December 2019, each competition will be open from 7am on the date posted and close at midnight the following day. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- The 12 prizes will be outlined in each of the Instagram post captions.
- Entrants must be 18 or over, due to some prizes containing alcohol.
- There will be one winner for each of the 12 competitions, who will be selected at random the day after the competition closes, and contacted via Instagram.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Instagram.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Prizes will be delivered within 10 working days of the winner providing their address. Please note that your flowers may arrive separately.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.