Interflora Research Prize Draw Rules
12th November, 2021
By your participation in Interflora’s Market Research online survey (‘the Research’) you are eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw to win £500 for you or a charity of your choice. Please read the following applicable Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only participant’s submitting a fully completed Research Survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for the Prize Draw is 23.59 on Tuesday 23rd November 2021.
- No purchase or payment is required to be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees and members of Interflora British Unit, any of its subsidiary companies agents their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be one prize of £500.
- The winner will either receive a cheque made payable to them for the full prize value, or be able to nominate their charity of choice and a donation for the full prize value will be paid directly to them by Interflora.
- The Prize cannot be modified and is non-transferable.
- The Prize Draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One winner will be selected at random from entrants to the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be contacted and notified by email, no later than 6pm on Friday 3rd December 2021.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Interflora reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry selected.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
This Prize Draw is promoted by Interflora British Unit, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7TB.
- Interflora may retain all Research data results indefinitely and may choose to incorporate it on any of its websites in the future. Any future publication of non-identifying results or sharing of the results with its partners will be at Interflora’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Interflora excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred in connection with the Research and the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations will be notified to you by email and/or by posting the variations to our website.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Interflora concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.