International Women's Day Instagram Competition - Terms and Conditions
8th March, 2019
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Interflora British Unit, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Interflora’s competitions are run by Interflora British Unit and are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- To qualify for entry into the competition comment on @InterfloraUK’s post and tag your friend, along with the emoji that best describes them. There is no limit to entries per person.
- The competition opens at 9am on Friday 8th March 2019 and will close at midnight on Tuesday 12th March 2019. Entries submitted after that time will not qualify for entry into the competition.
- The prize is a spa day for 2 people. Full details to be confirmed. Travel is not included. Any additional expenses occurred to be settled by the competition winner.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random from all entries on Wednesday 13th March 2019 and contacted via Instagram.
- In order to claim the prize the winner must respond within 48 hours by a private message on Instagram.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Interflora accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly completed entries.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.