Vote for The Interflora World Cup People's Champion
A chance to have your say and win flowers for a year!
World renowned they may be, but the judges at the Interflora World Cup aren't the only ones with voting power. We’re giving you the chance to have your say! Tell us which competitor you think should be crowned the People’s Champion and you could win a year filled with flowers – that’s a delivery of beautiful blooms every month. Sounds good, right?
How to enter
At the show: You’ll find a voting slip in your goody bag. Mark an ‘x’ next to the competitor’s name you want to vote for – you only get one voting slip - and add your contact details before posting the completed slip into one of the post boxes outside the Village Green.
Competition Terms and Conditions – Win flowers for a year
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Anyone aged 18 or over may cast a vote for the People’s Champion using one of the entry methods stated above will be eligible to be entered into the prize draw to win a 12 month flower subscription (mainland UK delivery only) excluding employees and members of the promoter, any of its subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The vote for People’s Champion opens at 9am GMT on Thursday 7th September and closes at midnight GMT Sunday 10th September GMT. Votes cast outside this time period will not be counted and are not eligible for the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will receive a 12 Month Interflora Subscription worth £480. That’s one bouquet worth £40 delivered every month for 12 months. Delivery to one UK mainland address only. You will be able to choose your first delivery date, then each subsequent delivery will be made on the same date of each month. If that date falls on a Sunday or Bank Holiday, delivery will be made on the next available working day. Full Subscription Flower terms and conditions find on Interflora.co.uk
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via email or DM on Friday 17th September 2023. The winner will have until 23.59 on Sunday 24th September to claim their prize. In the unfortunate event of the prize winner failing to notify us of their details by 23:59 on Sunday 24th September 2023 the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, indecent or illegible entries may be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition at any time. If the Promoter does so, this will be published in the terms and conditions for the specified competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to British regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If you consent to marketing, The Promoter may use the data provided for marketing, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic marketing. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by Interflora British Unit. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
- The Promoter is Interflora, Interflora British Unit, Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB